Sunday, March 24, 2013

beginnings.


This is how the day started, and it ended with a blog. 

It would be nice if I had a specific focus for what you can expect from me in this space, but in all honesty, it will be a mixed bag of tricks. But I should start off by attempting to introduce myself. Hey, hi, hello. My name's Nicolle, with two L's because my parents wanted me to overcome adversity the minute I popped out of the womb. I am 24 years old and currently reside, surprisingly by choice, in Boston, MA. But I am forever a West Coast girl at heart. I am in the middle of my second year at law school, and I assure you, this blog will be about everything but, except for the occasional stress reliever.

I might as well come out and say it -- the first step in an addiction is to admit it anyway -- I am a product junkie. I love all things related to beauty. I love using one of the five face masks I have sitting in my bathroom shelf a couple times a week. I love the feeling of freshly cleaned and dried face brushes. Sephora is my heaven on Earth. Don't even get me started at the newly remodeled make-up counters at various department stores, which, by the way, Boston is severely lacking in. (Hey Nordstrom! Step up your game and open up in the city!) I love nail polish, and own far more bottles than any one girl should. I love finding a new, yet perfect foundation. So, as you can see, it is officially my addiction, and this blog will be me facing it straight on.

Sit back, relax, and make sure your nails aren't chipped.
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS