Wednesday, April 10, 2013

nail talk: the reds.


Meet the classic beauties of my nail polish collection: the reds. As I so often am, this post was inspired by Vivianna Does Makeup. That manicure killed me and sent me to nail polish heaven. I split the wheel between deeper and textured reds, then on the right side, more classic and bright reds. I have to say, I don't have a berry that quite fits the bill for me yet. Not to mention the berry colors I own have shimmer. Someone stop me now... I already bought six new Essie polishes from CVS earlier this week because I had a ton of coupons. Yes, you read that correctly. Six. Don't judge me.

Below the cut, you will find the colors listed from the darkest shade of the wheel, moving counterclockwise.

1. 18 Rouge Noir by Chanel
2. Wrapped in Rubies by Essie
3. Kym by Zoya
4. An Affair in Red Square by OPI
5. Chyna PixieDust by Zoya
6. Miami Beet by OPI

7. Spice Things Up by L'Oreal
8. Mandy by Julep
9. Meet Me at Sunset by Essie
10. Alarm by Illamasqua
11. 473 Coromandel by Chanel
12. Sooki by Zoya 
13. Carmen by Zoya
14. St. James by Nails Inc.



1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with a good red nail polish! Great post and I really love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS